DJI FPV 4K Drone Combo
|Price history for DJI FPV 4K Drone Combo|
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
*Flying drones by FPV in Australia is restricted and some activities in video may not be available without CASA permission
Fly through the sky in ways that seem impossible. We never lost our passion for flying, and with DJI FPV, those passions have turned imagination into reality. With this immersive and intuitive aerial platform, get ready to go into the beyond.
Use the DJI FPV Drone with the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. Advanced flight modes provide a thrilling and immersive flight experience, with a max flight speed up to 140 kph* and video quality at up to 4K/60fps.
* Measured using M mode in windless conditions. Always follow local laws and regulations regarding flight speed.
FPV Has Never Looked This Good
Sleek and aerodynamic, the DJI FPV aircraft delivers powerful propulsion, battery life, and wind resistance, making this system as capable as it is visually stunning.
DJI FPV stands out in more ways than one. Sporting front LEDs and aircraft arm lights with customizable-color, DJI FPV allows pilots to make their aircraft as unique as they are.
Next-Level Immersion. Unparalleled Control.
Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2  and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV.  HD video transmission at up to 120fps gives you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
Whether you’re a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, DJI FPV offers three intuitive flight modes that let anyone fly confidently from day one.
Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
Ideal for new users, N mode offers immersive flight with traditional drone flight controls along with DJI safety features like obstacle sensing. 
Fly in M mode for complete, limitless control and the full FPV flight experience. Customize parameters and enjoy flight and footage unlike anything else. 
Emergency Brake and Hover
Even for experts, manual FPV flight can be intimidating. That’s why DJI FPV comes with an emergency brake and hover feature. Simply press this button on the remote controller while flying in any mode, at any speed, and the aircraft will stop and hover stably within a few seconds.
Advanced Safety Features
An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds. 
The Imaging Power You Expect from DJI
Get results that match the intensity of your flights. Powerful propulsion capabilities combined with a 150° super-wide FOV provide an unrivaled view. 4x Slow Motion, RockSteady stabilization, and distortion correction give pilots even smoother, more dramatic results.
The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
No matter how dynamic your maneuvers get, RockSteady EIS technology ensures your footage is ultra-smooth.
* H.264 and H.265 video coding formats are both supported, giving you more video editing options. 
The DJI O3 (OcuSync 3.0) Transmission System was adapted to match the unique needs of DJI FPV. Enjoy crystal-clear real-time video transmission, even at distances of up to 10 km.
Auto-Switching for Seamless Signal
DJI FPV supports auto-switching between 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequencies and provides a video transmission bitrate of up to 50 Mbps,  significantly reducing stutter and compression artifacts. High-gain antennas on the aircraft include three transmitters and four receivers to enhance signal, resulting in a stable, reliable video feed.
* If the signal is disconnected, DJI FPV will automatically enable fail-safe RTH.
An Optimized Experience
DJI FPV gives users an additional layer of safety with built-in Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B). This system receives flight location information of manned aircraft in your area and will send warnings on the Goggles V2, providing enough time to avoid any manned aircraft nearby. 
Easily Replaceable Parts
The gimbal camera, landing gear, and top shell of the DJI FPV aircraft are all modular and easily replaceable, making repairs more convenient. DJI Care Refresh is also available, offering coverage for a wide range of damage and giving you greater peace of mind as you fly. 
The DJI Virtual Flight App 
The DJI Virtual Flight app allows users to practice flying in lifelike, simulated scenarios before entering the real world. Simply connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and remote controller, and you’re ready to master flight in a risk-free virtual environment.
Bring Someone Along with Audience Mode
DJI FPV supports Audience Mode. Just set other DJI FPV Goggles V2 units to your aircraft channel and you’re ready to share the view from above.
It’s Ready to Fly and So Are You
Forget complicated wiring and assembly. The DJI FPV Combo offers everything you need, assembled and ready to go in one box. Simply turn on and activate the aircraft, remote controller, and goggles and go fly.
1. Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
2. The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
3. Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
4. To ensure flight safety when using M mode, it is recommended to have another person present to observe the flight environment. To obtain a more precise control experience when using M mode, adjust the F1 screw on the back of the thrust control stick (right side if flying in Mode 1, left side if flying in Mode 2) to disable recentering.
5. The DJI FPV aircraft supports two video coding formats, while the DJI FPV Goggles V2 only supports H.264.
6. In 810p/120fps Smooth mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 28ms; in 810p/60fps HD mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 40ms.
7. FCC-compliant. Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
8. The highest video transmission bitrate is 50 Mbps. Measured in an open, outdoor environment with no obstacles or interference.
9. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) is a service plan that provides you with greater peace of mind during flight. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) provides replacements for a small additional cost. If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan), you will enjoy a 1-year extension of official coverage.
10. The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.
11. This function will be available in a future firmware update. Transmitted images from the goggles to the app can be sent to a smartphone via cable (USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to lightning).
12. The Fly Spots feature is currently available only in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
Specification: DJI FPV 4K Drone Combo
|Price history for DJI FPV 4K Drone Combo|